AYA team is looking for talents
Location: Antwerp (Belgium)
Digital Shipping Marketplace and Transportation Platform, that provides instant data and e-mail processing, instant Cargo-to-Ship matching, freight trading and contract management, digital documentation flow, freight finance and supply chain management solutions.
Key qualifications of the candidate:
– A keen interest in scale and optimizations.
– A passionate focus on software quality.
– 3-5+ years of experience with back end development (including Node.js, Nest.js, Mongo, Mongoose, Postgres, TypeORM, Redis, RabbitMQ, Apollo etc.).
– Knowledge and understanding of the purpose of the technological stack of the product, at the level of making a decision on the appropriateness of using certain technologies in the product.
– Strong software development qualities include the ability to drive creative and innovative solutions to complex problems, good technical judgment, clear communication, engagement, and teamwork, and can drive quality.
– Understanding of Software Architecture Design patterns, Algorithms & Data Structures.
– Understanding of High Load approaches.
– Understanding of Data Management approaches.
– Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
– Own the design, implementation, and delivery of full-stack solutions.
– Report on the status of development, quality, and system performance.
– Define of a technical strategy for product development
– Work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
– Design, implement, test, and maintain innovative software solutions.
– Establish and maintain the use of software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all team deliverables.
– Write high-quality distributed system software.
– Contribute to the architecture and design of new and current systems.
– Perform code reviews if necessary.
– Collaborate with other teams and departments to gather and/or share information relating to team activities.
Nice to have:
– Previous experience running teams using Waterfall Development methodologies.
– Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
– Modern and high-quality product, one of the best on the market
– Work in a comfortable and technically equipped office
– You will be part of a large holding, you can always have a connection with the management
1. Recruitment interview.
2. HRD interview.
3. Technical interview/Test task.
4. CEO interview.